Sculptured Homes, LLC/LTD collects personal information from our users through our interactive forms. 'Personal information' is defined as any information that is associated with the user's name. This information is limited to what is provided by our users and is used for the purposes specified.
Sculptured Homes, LLC/LTD may share your information with one of our distributors or sales people in order to service your request, but we will not share your personal information with any other third party without your permission.
|About this Site|
The Sculptured Homes web site was created for our Internet audience. Every effort was made to make this site useful, enjoyable and accessible. If you encounter any difficulties viewing or accessing any aspect of this site or have any comments or questions regarding this site, please contact our webmaster here.
The items accessible through this web site are provided solely for the use of our Internet audience. This web site and all content is the property of Sculptured Homes, LLC/LTD.
Data obtained by accessing these pages may be used for personal, noncommercial display and review purposes only. You may also make hard-copy printouts of the data for personal, noncommercial display and review purposes only. Internet search engines or indexing services, may copy portions of pages relevant to an index for cataloging and search purposes.
Any further usage of the web site material requires the expressed written permission of Sculptured Homes, LLC/LTD.
Home owners, trade professionals and commercial buyers appreciate the standardised yet flexible design of the WetSpa for both residential and commercial applications. We work with one goal in mind: to provide customers a seamless packaged solution with options and accessories that suit their design and functional requirements.
The WetSpa ships in one complete package and in one single shipment. This helps to eliminate the frustration and wasted resources often associated with researching, designing, ordering and then waiting for individual parts to arrive to the job site. The standardised selection of colour and finish options compliments a broad range of interior design requirements, while the flexibility of an engineered solution makes some customisation possible when you require something special or unique.
Because time is a luxury most of us cannot afford, we have also focused on a complete solution that, once the site is prepared, can be easily installed by a skilled professional in two to three days (depending on the model and size). This equates to less "down time" whether you're a home owner waiting to use your remodelled bathroom or a property developer waiting to open a floor of luxury suites or loft apartments.
The WetSpa Package
- 3/8" (10mm) tempered glass in chosen colour/finish option, including 32" (812.80mm) tempered glass door
- Pre-assembled lightbox ceiling and rim with fibre-optic configuration and pre-wired marine grade stereo speaker
- Unique floor system that underpins the frameless glass structure, which can be installed and tiled to integrate with the surrounding floor surface
- Choice of pre-plumbed splash panel ready for hook up to existing water supply
- Choice of shower fixtures and configuration that may include head and hand showers, body sprays and optional rainhead water feature in the ceiling
- Choice of steam generator with interior and exterior control panels (optional)
- 3/4" (19mm) corner seat for the 3x4 model; 3/4" (19mm) bench seat and 3/8" (10mm) shelf for the 4x6 models
- All hardware necessary for the chosen design